- Under the 4 m2 rule, our hall can accommodate 28 people.
- We ask people to stay away if unwell.
- We provide hand sanitiser
- All attending any meeting are requested to record their name, arrival time and telephone number in the attendance register. These details will be given to the appropriate authorities for contact tracing purpose if requested.
- We ask those attending to minimise close social contact. Seating is arranged with social distancing in mind.
- Special care will be taken when serving any food.
We recognise COVID is just another challenge presented to society in these last days, part of the ‘beginnings of sorrows’ that Jesus warned us about. The purpose of the warning is that we take appropriate measures to keep ourselves safe. If the community risk increases in Orange, we may take additional measures.